Is one of Vancouver’s top personal trainers with over 20 years of experience in the fitness industry as a personal trainer and holds a Master’s degree in Exercise Physiology.
She is not only a fitness leader and a trainer of other fitness professionals teaching classes on the use of the body ball, and bosu, but also specializes in rehabilitation programs for low back pain, MVA injuries and sport related injuries as well as pre and post natal training.
Being an athlete and fitness expert, Tiziana’s holistic approach to personal and group training encompasses the disciplines of Pilates, Yoga, core training,athletic training, plyometrics, kettlebell and postural awareness. She will motivate and push you to achieve your fitness goals and develop custom exercise programs that are unique & challenging.
On weekends you will often find her on the mountains and trails around Vancouver, Whistler or Squamish skate skiing, snow shoeing, downhill skiing or mountain biking.
Experience and Credentials
- Masters Degree in Exercise Physiology, University of British Columbia
- UBC Human Kinetics Instructor, Exercise Physiology
- BCRPA Certified Personal Trainer
- Media for Health & Fitness: Flare magazine, Chatelaine magazine, guest speaker on the Bill Good show
- Stott Pilates certified in Comprehensive Mat exercises
- Competed in Downhill Ski racing , rowing , and mountain biking
- Owner and operator of Fisico Personal Training Services since 1999
"I've been Tiz's client for close to 3 years and she's taught me lot about health, training and nutrition. She's motivating without being "pushy" and inspiring to work out with."
“I started my training with Tiz 3 years ago at 186 lbs, within 3 months I was down to 163 lbs. I was given nutritional tips and a “healthy shopping list”, plus she encouraged me to join a running clinic. The training sessions are always different, challenging but fun! Today I feel like a changed person when it comes to my health, I am 150lbs, I run about 40km/ week and still workout with Tiz 3x/week and continue to get results”